This document is a set of rules for the use and processing of personal data that you provide when using the REGISTO online service, available at https://registo.pl/en, hereinafter referred to as the “Service.”
The Service is operated by NSF Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Opole, Technologiczna 4, 45-839 Opole. The company is registered in the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Opole, VIII Economic Division, under the KRS number: 0000671135, NIP: 7543144787, REGON: 366913754. NSF (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) is the administrator of personal data obtained from you when using the Service.
What data do we collect, for what purpose, and to whom do we entrust it?
The REGISTO service provides services in accordance with the REGISTO Service Regulations. To use the service, it is necessary to create a User Account. For this purpose, you will be asked to provide us with some of your personal data, such as your first and last name, email address, as well as the name and tax identification number (NIP) of your company. The mentioned data is necessary for using our services. Providing them during the Account creation is voluntary. If you do not consent to their processing, do not provide them; however, you will not be able to use our service in that case. Providing electronic services for you will not be possible without providing your personal data.
By contacting us through the contact form on our website: https://registo.pl/en, or by email or phone, you voluntarily provide us with your personal data. Required fields for completion, necessary to create an account and/or send us a message through the contact form, have been appropriately marked.
The personal data provided by you may be processed by us for the following purposes:
- related to the performance of the Agreement for the provision of services via electronic means, and consequently, the functioning of the Service;
- recording the sale of our Services;
- related to handling inquiries sent to us;
- related to handling current and future orders and complaints, as well as to receive commercial offers regarding our products and newsletters, sent through electronic communication means;
- and for tax purposes.
As the Personal Data Administrator, we may process the following data characterizing the way you use the electronically provided service (operational data):
- identifiers that identify you,
- identifiers identifying the termination of the telecommunications network or IT system you are using,
- information about your use of electronic services, especially about the start, end, and scope of each use of electronic services.
The personal data provided to us may be disclosed to:
- entities operating electronic payment systems (if this form of order fulfillment has been chosen by you),
- to our accounting office,
- to authorities, including tax authorities,
- as well as to relevant authorities (e.g. police or prosecutor’s office) as part of fulfilling legal obligations.
We assure that as the Administrator of personal data, we will not disclose information about you and your personal data to any other entities other than those resulting from the purpose of the Service’s operation, the scope of the granted consent, and statements. We will not provide such information to any third parties without a legal basis requiring us to do so. We guarantee that we will make every effort to ensure that this information is properly safeguarded, especially in a manner provided for by the GDPR.
What is the data retention period and what rights do you have regarding your data?
The personal data provided by you will be stored for a period necessary to fulfill all obligations imposed on us, i.e., the Administrator, by legal norms, in particular for settling the performance of the Agreement for the provision of electronic services.
The data provided by you during registration or while using the Service is stored on our servers, the security of which complies with the conditions set out in the GDPR regulations.
Due to the fact that we process your personal data, you have certain rights, such as:
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to correct and rectify them,
- the right to transfer them,
- the right to delete them,
- the right to restrict their processing,
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data (to the extent that the processing of personal data is based on the pursuit of legally justified interests),
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time (when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent).
These rights are granted to you in accordance with the provisions of personal data protection regulations, including the provisions of the GDPR.
Please note that exercising the right to delete your data from the Service is equivalent to deleting your Account and terminating the agreement for the provision of electronic services.
Withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal data by you will result in us, as the Administrator of your personal data, permanently and irrevocably deleting your data, including the Account, and thus ceasing further processing of your personal data. However, as the Administrator, we reserve the right, after deleting your Account, to retain such data as the time and IP address of logging in, for the needs of the Police and the Prosecutor’s Office, as well as those data that are necessary for settling the Agreement for the provision of electronic services.
You can give your consent to receive marketing information about our products and services, as well as newsletters, sent to your email address. In this case, you give consent for the processing of your personal data by our Service for the purpose of providing you with such information. At any time, you can withdraw your consent for receiving commercial information by sending us a relevant statement. You can do this by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form available on our website at https://registo.pl/en.
You will also find information about the processing of your personal data in the Regulations of the REGISTO Service.
In this Service, cookies are used for the following purposes:
- remembering information about your session,
- providing you with other functionalities of the Service.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can refer to the help file of your browser. You can access this information by pressing the F1 key in your browser. Additionally, you can find specific instructions on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
Payments on our website are processed by the Paynow.pl service.
The Payment Service Provider for this service is mElements Joint Stock Company with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Prosta 18, 00-850 Warsaw, KRS number: 0000590484, NIP: 5223047892; REGON number: 363203696.
Some of your data may be transferred to the Payment Service Provider for the proper execution of the payment service. The Payment Service Provider will also receive information from your Bank associated with your account (including, but not limited to, name, address, and bank account number).
Our Service is also integrated with Google’s marketing services.
Contacting the Administrator
Our mailing address is:
NSF Sp. z o. o.
ul. Technologiczna 4, 45-839 Opole